What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, if applicable, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, or other information to help you with your experience.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a data manager of your information.
- com must conclude a contract with you
- You have given Wokgas.com permission to do this
- The processing of your personal data is in the legitimate interests of Wokgas.com
- com must abide by the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you want to be kept informed of the personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have about you.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right to limitation.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw permission
Wokgas.com follows a standard procedure for the use of log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and some of the hosting services do their analysis. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referenced / abandoned pages and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, manage the site, track user movements on the website and gather demographic information.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, complete a form, open a support ticket, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To enable us to deliver the type of content and product offers that interest you most.
- To improve our website to better serve you.
- To enable us to better serve you in answering your customer service requests.
- To process your transactions quickly.
- To request reviews and reviews of services or products
- To follow them up after correspondence (live chat, e-mail or telephone questions)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and / or scanning for PCI standards.
An external PCI-compatible payment gateway processes all CC transactions.
We regularly do malware scans.
Your personal data is located behind secure networks and can only be accessed by a limited number of people with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive / credit information that you provide is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement various security measures when a user places an order, submits, submits or accesses his information to maintain the security of your personal information.
All transactions are processed via a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use “cookies”?
- Help to remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
- Collect compiled data on site traffic and site interactions to provide better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that maintain this information on our behalf.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Most web browsers offer some control over most cookies through the browser settings.
Visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org for more information about cookies, including how you can see which cookies are set, and how you can manage and delete them.
We may use external service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Google analytics
Google Analytics is a web analysis service that is offered by Google and that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the collected data to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to place and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
For more information about Google’s privacy practices, visit the Google Privacy and Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy ? hl = en
To refrain from being tracked by Google Analytics on all websites visit: https://tools.google.com/ dlpage / gaoptout? hl = en
Google Analytics cookies are stored on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both his website and his advertisements.
We have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. Your IP address will be shortened by Google within the European Union or by other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to sending to the United States. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google uses this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to offer other services related to website activity and internet use for the website operator . The IP address sent by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data stored by Google.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies, some functions that make your site experience more efficient may not work correctly.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summarized in Google’s advertising principles. They are set to offer users a positive experience. Google Ad Policy
We have not enabled Google Adsense on our site, but we can do so in the future.
Publication by third parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise sell your personally identifiable information to external parties unless we notify users in advance. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties that help us to use our website, to run our company or to serve our users, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose information if its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policy, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Your personal information can be changed:
- By logging into your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies or use advertisements when a DoT Track system (DNT) is installed.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It is also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act).
When it comes to collecting personal information from children under the age of 13, the COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the United States Consumer Protection Agency, enforces the COPPA rule, which specifies what website and online service operators should do to protect the privacy and security of children online.
We do not specifically sell to children under the age of 13.
Fair information practices
The Fair Information Practices principles are the backbone of privacy laws in the United States and the concepts they contain have played an important role in the development of data protection laws around the world. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is crucial to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To be consistent with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action should a data breach occur:
we will notify you by e-mail
- Within 7 business days
we will inform the users via registration on location
- Vote within 1 business day
we also agree with the Individual redress process, which requires individuals to have the right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who do not comply with the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against users of data, but also that individuals rely on courts or government agencies to investigate and / or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM law is a law that lays down rules for commercial e-mail, sets requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to block e-mails and imposes harsh penalties for violations.
We collect your email address at:
- Send information, respond to questions and / or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send order information and updates.
- Send you additional information regarding your product and / or service
- Visit our mailing list or keep sending emails to our customers after the original transaction has taken place.
To be consistent with CANSPAM, we agree with the following:
- Do not use fake or misleading topics or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in a reasonable manner.
- Add the physical address of our company or headquarters location.
- Monitoring third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honest sensitive opt-out / unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of each email.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time, you can send us an email to
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
1704 BS Heerhugowaard
Last updated on 01/02/2019